Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Baaaack

Okay, at some serious prompting from some friends, I have decided to resume my blogging under another name/title. So, here we are again, my blogsphere friends. How have you all been? Seriously, its Monday, which undoubtedly means I am tired (hell I'm always tired, this is not new). Today finds me hard at work, as usual. My boss has the day off, so I am coordinating stuff and working hard. I actually LIKE busy days/times as my day goes much faster and I feel like I accomplished a lot! Of course, I still have some things to tackle at the house like..oh..folding/putting away laundry, vaccumming, cleaning the bathrooms. GOD I'm such a housewife. Happy Dayz peeps! Talk to you later.

2 comments:

AlaskaMe said...

Yeah bloggers of the world unite!

Marz said...

woot woot! Yay glad to have you here!