Friday, June 29, 2007

I heart Fridays!

Happy Friday everyone. Well it's been an uneventful couple of days for me. Let's see what's pressing that everyone should know. We've officially switched back to T-Mobile from Verizon. Although we really LOVED our new phones with Verizon, the call quality was not very good, especially when talking to each other. And seriously, that's who we talk to the most, so why compromise service there! We have upgraded our phones with T-Mobile and will have the Hotspot @ Home service so that coverage at our house should be a lot better! Will let you know how it goes and what I think of the phones and service. So there has been some drama at work this week, but I'm not sure where things stand at the moment, will update you all when I know more. I had a soccer game last night, although my team lost, I played a pretty good game and ran my butt off. I love playing soccer, such a nice workout and a good place for me to get my aggression/competitiveness out. he he. Always a good thing, otherwise I try to wrestle Kerry to the ground...or pick fights for no reason. Not Good! Happy Weekend! "I don't know anything that builds the will to win better than competitive sports" ~ Richard Nixon

No comments: