Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another day, another dollar..

So some of you may know already, but the company that I work for was purchased by another company today. Of course, its super early stages, so not much to report, but suffice to say happy that I apparently will be keeping my job. This is a good thing. Job keeps me in soccer cleats and food....wait that might be Kerry. I'll get back to you on this one. So it's been a few days since my last post. I meant to post daily, but seriously folks, the weekends are probably a bit off limits for me and blogging. Its just not going to happen. In fact, I mostly like to avoid the computer completely on the weekend, aside from doing finances. I mean, I've never been one to say sit on the computer for hours and hours on end (well prior to the end of college anyway). I mean seriously, when you have a desk job, you realize..the internet is finite in the sense of what is out there that you are interested in. Go figure! Another Storm game tonight, so good times with my wife. "The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe that you might block every shot." ~Bill Russell

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

Hey you are doing better then your last blog where you would randomly post once a month maybe if we were lucky.